We are proud to announce the upcoming IPTC Photo Metadata Conference. This year’s event will be held online on Thursday 4th November 2021 as a Zoom webinar, free for anyone to attend, whether you are an IPTC member or not.
We are very happy to be hosting speakers from:
- the Smithsonian Institution, Macmillan Learning, Morey Creative Studios and Level Access speaking about accessibility for images on today’s web
- Adobe and the Content Authenticity Initiative speaking about content authenticity and provenance and the forthcoming C2PA specifications
- Michael Steidl from IPTC’s Photo Metadata Working Group introducing IPTC’s new tools to measure and compare the interoperability of photo metadata tools.
The event will run from 1500 to 1900 UTC, which is:
- 1500 to 1900 in the UK, Ireland and Portugal
- 1600 to 2000 in Central Europe
- 1700 to 2100 in Eastern Europe and Israel
- 1100 to 1500 in US East Coast
- 0800 to 1200 in US West Coast
- 2300 to 0300 in China
- 0200 to 0600 on Australia’s East Coast (sorry about that!)
See more information and register at https://iptc.org/events/photo-metadata-conference-2021/ or simply register using this link.
The webinar will be recorded, and those who register but can’t attend will be sent a link to the video so that they can watch the recording afterwards.
After registering, you will be emailed with a calendar invitation and a Zoom webinar link.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!